SudokuSolver Forum

A forum for Sudoku enthusiasts to share puzzles, techniques and software
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hello again!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Got a surprise email from Børge yesterday, asking me to help someone find some puzzles, so I figured now is a good time to poke my head back in here to see how everyone is doing. It's nice to see that the forum and the Web site are still going, although I don't share the interest in killers that most of you seem to have. I'm also delighted to see that SudokuSolver is still being maintained, and I've downloaded and installed the newest version.

The last year and a half have been rather difficult for me time-wise, with a protracted move 650 miles away (hubby was transferred, and the rest of us stayed behind to complete the school year), being in school, trying to get the house sold, etc. We're finally more-or-less settled in our new location, and things are calming down for me.

I still play sudoku almost every day, but I haven't found my collection of printed puzzles since we moved. I still have them all on my computer, of course, but I had already printed quite a few (with pencil marks), and have several in progress. I'm also missing my records of which puzzles I've already completed.

I have a couple of nice sudoku apps on my Android phone, but I've been itching to work on another multi-grid puzzle lately. Maybe I'll just go to the Samurai or Clueless sections and start working my way backward. I'm sure I haven't started any of the newer ones. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Hello again!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:33 am 
Master
Master

Nice to chat with you again! :sun:

Seeing you reminds me last time when I was devising those ninja/kunoichi variants I haven't finalised things too well.

Like that first Ninja Sudoku puzzle which I said I would explain how to "humanly solve" it. Well things keep coming up and it was easier said than done.

Hopefully I can make good of that promise before 21 December this year! :santa:

Post subject: Re: Hello again!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:10 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

I remember those Kunoichi puzzles you made for me. I was even telling my husband about them last night. Those were fun! :applause: