SudokuSolver Forum

A forum for Sudoku enthusiasts to share puzzles, techniques and software
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:39 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

When printing Clueless Specials/Explosions, SudokuSolver currently prints the 10th grid to the right of the others, which causes the entire puzzle to be very small. Is there any way you could rearrange it so that the 10th grid prints at the bottom, and enlarge the puzzle to extend horizontally from margin to margin?

Thanks again, Richard, for all your hard work!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:27 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

enxio27 wrote:
When printing Clueless Specials/Explosions, SudokuSolver currently prints the 10th grid to the right of the others, which causes the entire puzzle to be very small. Is there any way you could rearrange it so that the 10th grid prints at the bottom, and enlarge the puzzle to extend horizontally from margin to margin?
If you change the paper orientation from Portrait to Landscape, you should get exactly what you want.

How to do it:
  1. In SudokuSolver select "File > Print" to display the "Print Puzzle" pop-up window.
  2. In the "Print Puzzle" pop-up window: Press the "Change" button to display the "Print" pop-up window.
  3. In the "Print" pop-up window: Select the printer you want to print on and press the "Properties..." (Eigenschaften...) button to display the "Properties" pop-up window for the selected printer.
  4. In the "Properties" pop-up window: Select the correct tab and set the paper orientation to "Landscape" (Querformat).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:25 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Børge wrote:
If you change the paper orientation from Portrait to Landscape, you should get exactly what you want.

Well, almost. I really wanted it oriented like this, but your suggestion will do for now, I guess. Thanks!